Monday, April 21, 2014

Too.comfortable

What to expect.
I've been in the rap game for over 8 years now but I still get people coming to me with that boggled look on their face like "you rap dug,I aint know that". I am ready for whatever the game has to throw at me,I'm tired of waiting on other people to do shit for me. Our economy is not set up to support people of talent or people with talents such as the one I possess we like mutants in our very own X men movie.I've been working on this EP(Political Motivation) for over 4 weeks now and the first 2 tracks (1.#Politically Motivated and 2.Ayisafani-Its not the same) are ready  to be set in stone but before you get to hear my second tape you gotta hear my first #LSP coming to you on the 31st of July.@RedstarrGypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment