Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Definition of Hip Hop

Me myself and I (Redstarr Gypsy a.k.a Ghost)
The definition of Hip Hop: Hip hop is a broad conglomerate of artistic forms that originated within a marginalized subculture in the South Bronx and Harlem in New York City among black and Latino youth during the 1970s.

The amazement of being a musician,the attention 1 gets when dropping a couple epic bars. I won't forget the first time I wrote a rhyme nor will forget the first time heard my voice over a hip hop beat.The society we live in calls us posers coz of the simple thinkers who think the americanisation of hip hop means its for Americans alone,I beg to differ catch music right here or on twitter at @RedstarrGypsy or on my facebook fan page Redstarr LTD the hip hop society.

No comments:

Post a Comment