Friday, July 29, 2016

What happened to RAP???

So I just thought i should share my opinion on a question that I've not only been asked personally but I've come across on mainstream media and social networking strings.

WHAT HAPPENED TO RAP???

a question I feel can be answered quite easily;
I will tell you what happened to rap;
Hip Hop just as Sculpting, Poetry or Painting is an art and art my friends is emphasized and given meaning by the artist.
Hip Hop as a genre will always change,the music will always change!   as our parents listened to Melle Mel,RUN DMC,FLASH,The Treacherous Three,etc so did we move on to listen to 2 Pac,Biggy,Snoop Dogg,Ice Cube and many more.

Hip Hop is us, if we are sad then the music is sad, if we are happy then the music is happy
My ART is a piece of who I am therefore the question we should be asking our selves is...



What Happened To the Rappers???



SUBSCRIBE FOR THE NEXT SEGMENT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment